NOW THIS is what I’m talkin about!
#repost from @justnatwellz116
Tori Kelly - ‘Silent’ from The Giver movie soundtrack
In order to become the supreme adult, you must perform the seven wonders:
- Public speaking
- Not being afraid of teenagers
- Calling the doctor yourself
- Arguing without crying
- Having a normal sleep pattern
- Having an answer to the question ‘what do you want to do with your life?’
A Shadow of A Doubt (spoken word) | @whatisjoedoing
"I’m there, like when I drowned in the Red Sea of My blood for you.
And these hands that took holes will hold you.
And when I told you I would love you forever, I meant it
Don’t you see these rings in my hands? See we are married.
For better or for worse, through sickness and in health
Through faith and through questions
til death brings us closer, you are mine.
You are mine, and I am yours, I promise.”
Fighting Porn: Internet Accountability | @whatisjoedoing
I was tagged by holyhotnessbypvi
1. I’m a serious horror movie junkie. The last good one I saw was The Conjuring.
2. I love going to car shows. I will own a 1965 Mustang convertible…someday.
(That’s the only Ford I like)
3. I want to take guitar lessons but haven’t made time to do it.
4. My first concert was Prince at the Hollywood Bowl. Amazing.
5. I’m an insomniac and Netflix is my friend.
mindoncoffee a ‘65 Mustang though?! Manual transmission?